1. Combine the baking soda and honey together until it looks like a paste. Add one drop each of lavender and frankincense essential oils.
2. Place a warm washcloth over your face and hold on the skin for a minute or so to open up your pores.
3. Gently rub face with facial scrub using small circular motions (be gentle with your skin!). Keep massaging skin with scrub for 3-5 minutes to fully remove dead skin from the face and to let the essential oils work their magic.
4. Rinse off with warm water.
5. Your face may be red for a bit but this will wear off.
6. Use this scrub no more than 1-2 times a week.
7. This scrub is alkaline to the skin, so to even out your pH it is a good idea to splash your face with rosewater afterward. This will naturally balance your skin.